Village of Croton-on-Hudson E-Notice
Exercise your right as an American citizen — register to vote. To register to vote, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Be 18 years old by the end of this year;
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction; and
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
Registration can be done in-person, by mail or online.
- NYS driver license, permit, or non-driver ID card
- ZIP Code currently on record with the DMV
- Social security number
In-person registration can be done at the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains. Please contact that office at 995-5700 for hours and additional information.
To mail in a registration form, first download the registration form by clicking here. The completed form can be mailed to Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, New York 10601.
Online and in-person registration closes Friday, October 12; all mailed registrations must be received by Wednesday, October 17.