On Tuesday and Wednesday, November 3rd and 4th, street resurfacing (milling) will take place on the following streets:
- Cleveland Drive at the intersection of Franklin Avenue
- Wayne Street near the Harmon Firehouse
- South Riverside Avenue from Bungalow Road to Oneida Avenue
- Bungalow Road from South Riverside Avenue to Radnor Avenue
- Old Post Road North from Brook Street to Lounsbury Road
- Old Post Road South from Grand Street to Maple Street
During this time, parking on the street will not be permitted. “No Parking” signs will be posted in the areas where work is to take place. Also, there will be limited access to these streets and intermittent closures during the milling operation. Please plan accordingly. The final paving of the streets will take place in approximately 10 days. You will again be notified in advance as soon as the schedule is finalized.
If you have any questions, you may contact 271-3775. Thank you for your cooperation.