Village of Croton-on-Hudson E-Notice
The Recreation Department will be open on Sunday, June 1st for photo ID's from 1:30 - 3:30PM.
Please bring 2 proofs of residency:
- A photo ID (Drivers License).
- A current utility bill or tax bill.
- If your photo ID does not have a Croton street address,
the you must have 2 other proofs of residency.
- An expired Rec photo ID card cannot be used as proof of residency.
- Fees: $9.00 Village residents, $15.00 School District Residents, Village Seniors Free, School District Seniors $10.00.
Photo ID is valid for 3 years.
For more information, call the Recreation Office at 271-3006.