Village of Croton-on-Hudson E-Notice
July Recreation Programs/Events
- Day Camp and Tiny Tots Camps - spots still available in Session II July 11 - Jully 22 and Session III July 25 - August 5. Come join the fun!
- Co-Rec Basketball Camp, July 5 - 8, July 11 - 15, July 18 - 22, 9:00am - 2:30pm, CHHS Gym, Grades 3 to 8.
- Girls Only Basketball Camp, July 5 - 8, 4:00 - 6:00pm, CHHS Gym, Grades 3 to 8.
- Summer yoga classes begin July 6th! Gentle Yoga I, Mondays, 9:30 - 11:00am, Gentle Yoga II, Wednesdays, 9:30 - 10:30am, Gentle Yoga lll, Wednesdays, 7:30 - 9:00pm, Yoga: Strengthen, Thursdays, 7:30 - 9:00pm.
- Senior Exercise, Tuesdays, 11:45am - 12:45pm, Municpal Building Community Room and Fridays, 10:00 - 11:00am, Recreation Conference Room.
Photo ID Dates and Times:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30 - 3:30 pm. After hours: Saturday, July 9, 9:00am - 12:00pm, Tuesday, July 19, 4:00 - 7:00pm.
- Silver Lake is open daily, 11:00am - 7:30pm!
- Swim Lessons, July 11 - July 21, Level 1, 1:30 - 2:00pm, Level 2, 2:15 - 2:45pm, Level 3, 3:45 - 4:15pm.
Amusement Parks Discount Tickets:
- Discount tickets available to the following amusement parks while supplies last: Hershey, Six Flags Great Adventure, Lake Compounce, Dorney Park.
Summer Movies Series:
- Wednesdays: July 6, Boxtrolls, July 13, Minions, July 20, Planes - Fire & Rescue, July 27, Goosebumps. All movies begin at dusk. Popcorn and/or Ice Cream served while supplies last!
Summer Family Entertainment:
- Thursdays: July 7, The Magic Trunk, July 14, Balloon Lampoon Show, July 21, The Uncle Brothers*, July 28, T-Bone. All shows are at Senasqua Park 7:00pm. *The July 21st performance is at Vassallo Park at 10:00am. Watermelon and/or popcorn served at Senasqua Park performances while supplies last!
Summer Concert Series:
- Fridays: July 1, The Squids, July 8, Danny Steel, July 15, Sundown Band, July 22, Dave Matthews Tribute Band*, July 29, Mike Risko Band. All concerts begin at 7:00pm. *The July 22 concert begins at 7:30pm.
For more information and to view our COMPLETE brochure, vistit the village website at: