1. Click on the link above and register as a new user with a valid email address.
2. The system will email you a password.
3. Log in with that password and click on “My Account” on the left side of the screen to change your password
4. Click on “Apply for Permit” on the left side of the screen
5. In the middle of the screen, click on the drop down window to select the type of permit you are applying for, either non-resident or preferred.
6. Click on “start application”
7. Enter your vehicle information. If you want to register more than one car, click on “Register Additional Vehicle”. You are able to register up to 4 vehicles.
8. When you have finished completing the application screen click continue at the bottom of the screen.
9. Click Yes to add your application to the waiting list.
10. You will receive an email confirmation telling you that you have been added to the waiting list. Save this email. If you do not receive us, that means that you have not successfully added your name to the waiting list.
11. You will receive an email when your permit has been approved for purchase. (This could take up to 1 year from the date you added your name to the waiting list).
10. Log back into the system, click on shopping cart, then hit checkout, and you will be brought to the payment screen.
11. Choose whether or not you want the autopay option, which will automatically charge your credit card every three months.
12. Enter your credit card information.
13. Complete all information required on this page and hit proceed.